Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Middle-Earth Race Do You Most Resemble?

Yes, I am a Tolkien Nut (Ringer, is the correct term, I think), and yes, I am a teenage girl. And yes, I know plenty of people such as myself who are interested in the answer to the question in the heading. And NO, people are NOT generally good at making in-depth, unbiased online quizzes. I got tired of searching fruitlessly and decided to make one myself. With the help of my dwarvish brother, I have hopefully somewhat succeeded in creating a quiz that searches your true personality and is not incredibly silly and predictable (ie. Q. Are you short and have hairy feet?). And no, Orcs, Cave-trolls, Nazgรปls and Emancipated Hobbits are not options. Neither are Wizards. Sorry.

And, please,

1. Don't be offended if you disagree with what you get - I tried to make it as accurate as possible based on my own knowledge and suppositions. And I'm sorry if the questions are silly.
2. The more honest you are, the better.
3. This quiz does not really take physicality into account.
4. Do not be put off that my user name is I am Cow. There is a story behind this.
5. COMMENT!!! It's been up there for ages and I only have 2 comments!!! This makes me distraught. Comments make me happy. In fact, while you're at it, comment here, on this blog. So far I have no comments and am very sad.

Here are my results. Fairly accurate, I think.

Which Middle-Earth Race do you Most Resemble?
Your Result: Elves
 
You most resemble the Elves, the first-born children of Arda. Elves tend to be mysterious and thoughtful, wise and skilled. They are extremely curious (which may lead to trouble) and excel in music, poetry, and song. The Elves were the favored race of Tolkien, and therefore are a beautiful race. However, they may be seen as unconcerned with the troubles of other races, and can be easily seduced by power.
Ents
 
Hobbits
 
Men
 
Dwarves
 
Post to Your Facebook Wall


No comments:

Post a Comment